grippy Cable Protector
MissionGrippy Cable Protector mission is to convey and secure ESP cables and control lines in and out of well-bores quickly, safely and efficiently. It has contoured, slick features to prevent hang-ups downhole. It has been through extensive and qualification systems and manufactured to ISO 9001-2000 quality procedures.
Typical Protector Assembly SizeGrippy over-the-coupling cable protector assemblies are available from 2-3/8" thru 7". All are designed to new exacting standards.
Channel OptionsCan be configured for both round and flat ESP cables, SSSVs, chemical injection lines, TECs and fibre optics.
Grippy Cable Protector With Flat Channel Configuration
Grippy Cable Protector With Round Channel Configuration
- All Grippy Cable Protectors have a galvanised protection to resist corrosion attack
- All seams are spot-welded to enhance overall integrity of the assembly
- Engineered to eliminate compression-induced damages to the ESP conductors
- Provides stand-off between tubing and casing
- Resists slipping and rotation
- Positive non-destructive gripping action
- All protectors are built to be reusable
- Pneumatic/ hydraulic and mechanical tools for choice of installation
- Alternative designs and materials available to order
8 Distinctive Contact Points for Casing and Tubular Assembly
A Each clamp has a four-point friction pad gripping system to facilitate make-up to a wide variety of tubulars
B Triple progressive contact pads on the channel improve gripping characteristics without compromise to the integrity of the cable
C Two hinge pin flanges make contact with the tubular
D Tapered wedge-lock pin with dimples secures the clamp to the tubular
Grippy Cable Protector